Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Blessings

My husband and I arrived in beautiful Santa Barbara last night to spend Christmas with my husband's family. Tonight our daughter Kate joined us. We will be celebrating Christmas with three other families and the holiday promises to be filled with conversation, children's laughter and the warmth of companionship. This is truly a blessing and we are so glad to be here.
Another little angel, this time a fabric and felt ornament, came out of a box of my Mom's things. She had it hanging up all year long, as she did many of my fabric creations.
I think of her and my Dad often during this season, but know that they are sending down their love and blessings especially during this festive time.

3 comments:

tea time and roses said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!! I just know you are having a wonderful time in Santa Barbara! Lovely angel...talk to you soon!

Smiles...

Beverly

Unknown said...

Oh Judy, I love this plaid and lace angel! You never cease to amaze me!

I can't believe that you are or were only 2 1/2 hours away from me!!! OMG, as my son would say (Oh my gosh). It would have been wonderful to meet YOU! I don't really have a realiable car to travel to Santa Barbara right now or I would be there in a flash!

By the way, the Interactive Christmas Story is done. As i explained in the intro, I had to do some editing for the reasons explained. However, the finished product is extremely close to to what was posted!

Hugs, KJ

Gayle said...

We've been to California, Arizona and Utah this holiday season. I didn't know you had family in Santa Barbara. I lived/taught there for a few years when my husband and I were first married. I bet it was beautiful!