Sunday, December 9, 2007

Holiday Card


I recently came across this card from a few years ago. The design elements are cut from fused fabric and mounted on a blank card. I love to use different patterns and textures to add richness to a picture.

I'm cooking up a "giveway" for my blog's first anniversary in January. I never realized when I began blogging how much I would enjoy it! It has given me a chance to record some of the work I've done over the past year, but the nicest part has been the great people I have met through our blogs. I am constantly amazed by the talented artists and writers whose work I otherwise would never have seen if it were not for links from other blogs. I'm also inspired by the work ethic I see in some people. Their constant flow of work and ideas makes me want to try out new techniques and produce more in 2008. I think that being open to new ways of self expression is what it's all about! Creativity is an important part of my life and I'm grateful to be able to share that with others

1 comment:

tea time and roses said...

Lovely card Judy, I like you have enjoyed my time with blogging and meeting wonderful new people like yourself! Continue to enjoy all your crafting and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Smiles...

Beverly