Friday, July 25, 2008

Tablescape #3

                                         Click on picture to enlarge.
I figured that this picture didn't need a title! Or, at least, I couldn't come up with one!
This is my third fused fabric tablescape this week. One observation I have on this process is that it is much easier to work on small pictures like this (most are under 6"x8") using cut paper rather than fused fabric. Paper cuts so crisply while, with fabric, there are always little frayed edges.
And I think I miss seeing stitches on my fused fabric appliques, although it is perfectly acceptable to do them without stitching. So, for my next picture in this series I'm going to work larger and include some stitching! Sounds like a plan!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS IS WHERE I LIVE!

So funny and very good!

KJ

P.S. Finally, I have posted the award. Come see...

tea time and roses said...

Hi Judy!

That plant is wonderful! You have been working your little fingers off! :o) You and your family have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles...

Beverly

Anonymous said...

The tablescapes are great!!! Is there any ice cream left for me? Luv ya, Janice