Friday, May 29, 2009

Paper Pretties

My sister-in-law, Tracy, makes beautiful stamped cards and gave a couple of them to me. I love the texture that can be achieved with different shades of the same color, and the way that cut-out shapes and embellishments add so much to the design. These cards are so pretty I have them standing up on my desk and haven't yet been able to bring myself to part with them!


Here are two ATCs exchanged recently between my friend Janice and me. I love the beachy, vacationy feel of Janice's "stamps", and also the blue and brown color combination.
Mine is a typical "Judy" design: A crazy spray of flowers in cut paper! Fun to make!

6 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

I love the ATC you made...that crazy spray of flowers!!!!!

Shell said...

I got your beauiful ATC card yesterday. Thank you, Judy. It has a place of honor on my altar.

tea time and roses said...

Hello Judy!

Tracy's cards are beautiful, she is indeed a talented cardmaker. As you know I love making cards and Tracy has inspired me take out my stamps and make a few stamped cards!:o) There are so many lovely art stamps out there and wonderful to work with. Your flowers are beautiful and so are the ATC's as well as the ATC's in previous post. Wishing you a beautiful weekend filled with peace and joy.

Smiles...

Beverly

quiltcat said...

Those are really nice cards! i recognize the stamp she used in the bottom ones. And i love the ATCs, especially yours with your cheerful distinctive flowers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen L R said...

Who needs Hallmark?