Saturday, November 10, 2012

AEDM Day 10 - A Great Reception

Last night was the reception for my show at Silver Clay Gifts in Wakefield, MA.
I can honestly say that it was a lot of fun.
Lots of friends showed up, good food and drinks, and I even sold a picture!




My husband got a better photo of the stitched picture of my parents,


and, in the end, I was very pleased at how everything turned out.
Special thanks to Marcia Boston, owner of Silver Clay, for giving me this opportunity.
The exhibit will be up for the rest of November!




11 comments:

Rebag said...

Oh how fun and exciting!! Good for you....So much work but so well worth it and Congratulations on a sell!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! Your exhibit looks great and a sale too. Woo Hoo!
Stay inspired!

Karen L R said...

Well done, Judy! I am not surprised you made a sale...your work is brilliant!

xo

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Congratulations, it looks like a wonderful show.

b said...

The portrait is simply amazing.... wow!

Beverley Baird said...

That's so exciting to have your won show! Congrats!
Thanks for stopping by - I loved palying with the gelli prints and I'm sure you will as well.

amanda white said...

Congratulations Judy ... looks great.
xxx

Libby Fife said...

Congratulations! I knew you would do well:)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Congratulations! Thanks for inviting us to the exhibit too. :) It´s awesome to be able to see it displayed.

Lorinda.C.F said...

Your own show, how exciting! Congratulations on selling a piece too! Love the piece of your parents. So special... You are an inspiration. xx

Tracey FK said...

finally catching up so I can see the parents finished... Judy it is simply wonderful... you have a very special talent with cloth...xx