Tuesday, November 13, 2012

AEDM Day 13 - Angels All Around

I'm working on some things for a craft fair at the end of the month, and one of my themes is angels.
In the past I belonged to a crafts co-op, and the are a couple of the angels I designed and made to sell.


A paper and wood angel...


and a fabric applique ornament.

It'd not surprising since I have an eclectic assortment of angels in my house!


This one hangs in my studio door...


this wind chime hangs in my dining room window...


This little Willow Tree design was my mom's...



These funny ladies are in my studio. The one on the right is Irma, my bossy muse!

     

This is a card that looks like a photo of lovely beading...


and this is pin my mom gave me. 
There are more, but you get the point.


The best part of making things, for me, is designing them. So. I've been researching, and today tried applying tissue to a styrofoam ball with watered down Elmer's glue for a head. We'll see how that goes, and tomorrow I'll post what progress I've made with my designs. 

Hope you're having a great day!!

5 comments:

She Who Doodles said...

what a darling collection of little angels. i especially like the one in the pink with her hands on her hips.

Lyn said...

It is surprising how angels creep into your life! Xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow. Definitely have your share of angels. I have about that many snowmen, but they only come out for the holidays. lol
Stay inspired!

Tracey FK said...

they are all quite special, though I especially love the wind chime angel... that is lovely...xx

Libby Fife said...

A crafty gal with lots of lovely little angels to watch over you! I have the Willow sculpture myself; it was given to me by my SIL when Desi, my boy cat, passed away. It sits in a special place:)