Wednesday, November 14, 2012

AEDM Day 14 - Featuring Rosie

Rosie was a little miffed that I wrote about Angus recently, so she jumped on the dining room table, 


covered with my craft stuff, and demanded that she be featured today. 


I have my craft lady hat on this week, trying to get some things made for a craft fair on the 30th.
I bought a few cardboard cones for trees, made a pattern, sewed a fabric cover and found little stars for the top. Now I'm going to get my boxes of lace and other trims out to decorate them!


Rosie is lurking, checking out whether that star is edible, and making sure that she is noticed!


Yes, she's a sweetie, isn't she?

Hope you're having a great day!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cats look beautiful and cute and so are your angels and trees. You are very creative.
Have a nice week.
Helene

Maron said...

I love visiting your site. Love your Rosie and Angus too. I used to have an Angus (Scottish Terrier) but now I have a Fergus and a Maggie too...

Karen said...

Some lovely craft, and what a beeeautiful puddy-tat :D

Karen L R said...

ROSIE! xo

Unknown said...

You are so creative - I love you trees + your angel is just adorable.

I am sure your craft fair will be a huge success x

Tracey FK said...

The tree and angel are both beautiful and so neatly done... I know mine wouldn't sit straight or have dint in it or something... and Rosie looks very alert and smart... kinda scary smart...xx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cute tree!
Love Rosie´s pictures, so much personality and intention.

Simone said...

Rosie is a beautiful, inquisitive cat! The cone tree looks lovely Judy and I am sure you will sell loads at the craft fair. x

janice smith said...

I bet Rosie and Angus are good company when you work. My cat is banned from my studio...she simply cannot stay out of the middle of things! Our three mini dachshunds do pretty well since they have no hope of actually making it onto my desk (short little legs, you know)! I love your trees! I hope you sell lots!

Lorinda.C.F said...

I just love sweet Rosie! She and Angus are obviously great assistants! xx