Friday, November 16, 2012

AEDM Day 15 - Futzing Around

I looked this up in the Urban Dictionary and it really is a phrase! So, I've been futzing around, doing a bit of this and a bit of that, but finishing nothing. Frustrating! I had hoped to have some little trees all decorated and some ornaments completed by today, but no go.


Howerver,  I did clean up an ornament pattern I had made several years ago,


and worked on sewing some cones for Christmas trees.


 Rosie and Angus chilled out on the porch,
And I'm hoping to have something finished to post tomorrow!

Hope you are having a great day!



1 comment:

sharon said...

Love your posts featuring the cats! What a joy they must be.
Your work is lovely, Judy. Hope you're enjoying all that goes into getting ready for the craft fair.
And I so liked seeing your angels. I have a few myself and find them really friendly housemates! Happy week's end.