Saturday, November 17, 2012

AEDM Day 17 - Little House

Today I took the pattern I was working on yesterday...




and made a prototype house ornament with scrapbooking papers.
Although I'm happy with how it came out, it was much too labor intensive to make to sell!
But I may make a few personalized houses for gifts.

 My husband and I went to see the movie "Lincoln" today.

lincoln-daniel-day-lewis.jpg


I thought it was fantastic. Beautifully done, wonderfully acted, and full of history, as you would expect. Daniel Day Lewis and Sally Field are amazing. We really enjoyed it!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks sweet. Maybe you could sell the pattern with scrapbooking and fabric bits as little kits for kids to assemble. Just a thought :). Glad you enjoyed the movie.
Stay inspired!

Libby Fife said...

How cute is that little house! Very nice.

Glad the movie was good. The story is so sound to begin with also.