Thursday, November 1, 2012

Art Every Day Month - Day 1

I'm so happy to be a part of Art Every Day month for another November!! This challenge, which is hosted by Leah Piken Kolidas, is in its 10th year (this is my third).
This November is a month of challenges and deadlines for me, so making art every day is a must. Next week I'm lucky enough to be having an exhibit of my stitched drawings, and this is a sketch I worked on this morning for one of them!


This scan came out light, but I'll be using the sketch for part of a picture which I'll post here, day to day.

Wishing everyone in AEDM lots of inspiration this month!

And I hope that all who read this are enjoying a wonderful day!




11 comments:

Gwen said...

Lovely to see you here too again this year. It was fun last November and yes, we did meet here. This drawing is lovely and I am so looking forward to seeing how it all develops:)Have a good day!
xx

Zue said...

Thank you for your kind comment, Judy. I found an old logbook and decided to draw in it.
Your drawing here is so beautiful, I guess you will make it into gorgeous fabric art:)
x
(Have a great month of creativity.)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to see the finished piece. Good luck with the show :).
Stay inspired!

Elin said...

The sketch looks good, and I can´t wait to see how it developes.

Morph Waffle said...

How's it been going! wonderful sketch and congrats on the exhibit, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having an exhibit of your stitched sketches--that's really cool! I look forward to seeing more of this one...Happy AEDM!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Good to see you again!
Lovely flow of lines. Sweet personality.

Lorinda.C.F said...

A wonderful sketch Judy! I'm looking forward to seeing it grow into one of your beautiful pieces. Glad you're taking part in AEDM once again. Thanks for the visit this evening. Yes, I do believe that's how we met. :-) xx

Unknown said...

Wow I love your sketch. this is my second year at AEDM but I am afraid I didn't connect with too many people last year but I plan on changing that, hopefully:)
I wish you good luck next week with your exhibit! Fran T

Simone said...

Great sketch judy. The subject is very interested in that book!!! x

KG said...

A lovely sketch. I look forward to seeing it progress. Thank you for your kind comment and for visiting my blog. Looking forward to seeing more of your art.