Sunday, July 5, 2015

Savoring Summer

And so, we are into July already, and
I'm happy to be joining in on my friend Anne's celebration, 

 which she introduced on her blog recently.

What I'm taking from this is the chance to really notice the beauty of summer
and to make a Joy List every Monday, mentioning what I am savoring that week.
Here is my Joy List today:

I'm enjoying seeing my cats stretched out on the porch,


and keeping watch at the front door;



beautiful sunsets,


and our hydrangea bush in full bloom



as well as pretty yellow lilies!


Our days have been sunny, yet not too hot,
and I've been busy with organizing and a bit of artwork.

Hope you are savoring your summer days.
Wishing you a beautiful week!

4 comments:

Anne Butera said...

What a wonderful, summery, joy-filled post, Judy! I'm so happy to have you joining along. And Angus and Rosie, too... they sure look like they're savoring summer, too. :)

Have a joy-filled week!

Simone said...

I am so glad that you are part of savor summer too Judy! I love to see pictures of your kitties peeping out of the front door and of the gorgeous sunsets and garden in bloom too! I hope you have a lovely week. x

sharon said...

So good to see your post today, Judy. May your July present much to savor.

Amy Hauschild said...

love your cats! so cute together...