Monday, April 7, 2008

March ATC Swap

I sent my friend Janice this ATC as my offering for March. I always think of Spring as being somewhat etherial. I think I get a little foggy brained with the sight of new buds, the fragrance of those first flowers....a bit of Spring fever I guess!
This card is simply a layering of sheer printed fabrics, with a bit of hand painted fabric in the lower left. Everything is fused and the letters, written with a fine marker, blurred a bit, which I actually liked!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Your ATCs are truly smaller works of art. Your attention to detail makes them extra special. I love the ATC you received from your friend as well.

We're finally getting pink and white blossoms in Nevada...hooray!

tea time and roses said...

Hello Judy!

I had to take out a moment to say hello...thank you for all the lovely comments you have left on the blog, so kind of you. Your ATCs are beautiful!! You do such lovely work with fabric. Look forward to a new post from me on next week! Have a wonderful weekend.

Smiles...

Beverly