Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Here are Janice's and my ATCs for the month of December. Mine is a simple little Noel angel made from paper and hand decorated with gold pen. Janice has made a beautifully stamped and gilded card. You can see her whole series of beautiful advent cards on her blog.

Here's wishing everyone who reads my blog a very
happy holiday season!


summer girl said...

Merry Christmas, dear friend!

StegArt said...

Merry Christmas Judy!

Shell said...

Your angel is adorable. Merry Christmas.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello Judy!

I just love your angel! I hope you and your family enjoyed the brightest most beautiful Christmas ever!



By the way, the scarf is lovely!!

Felicia said...

I like your paper cuts the best. I'm also a paper cut artist. Check out my blog:
I'm new at this blogging stuff since November. I wanted to rearrange stuff that goes together, but nobody can tell me how. Keep up the good work.