Thursday, July 30, 2009

In My Mailbox


I recently received in the mail some lovely blank note cards I had ordered from Nancy Cooper Funk at Maine Memories. These are only two out of the six I ordered. I scanned them to show off the beautiful watercolor scenes defined by pretty borders. I truly enjoy Nan's work -
there are many more scenes, florals and birds to choose from. It's wonderful to see work by fellow bloggers up close. Nan's cards are available here, along with many other lovely prints and gift items.




The mailman also brought me some treasures from  my good friend Janice - two ATCs which I'm crazy about. It's always a pleasure to open an envelope from Janice because I feel like I'm about to discover a small masterpiece inside the envelope! 
The first card is called"Red, White and Bloom" and the other card, my personal favorite, is called "Mosaic". I love the colors, the design, everything about it!

I'm still working on organizing my studio, but did take some time out to paint fabric the other day. I'll post about that, along with some photos, in the days to come.

Meanwhile, I hope that everyone who reads this enjoys the last day of July

The summer seems to be flying by!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Judy

3 comments:

Libby Fife said...

You are one lucky gal!

Hope the organization is going well and I can't wait to see the painted fabric.

quiltcat said...

I love Nan's work, too...it was nice of you to give her a shout out. I look forward to seeing the fabric you've painted!

Simone said...

The cards are beautiful and the ATC cards are lovely too. x