Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Craftiness

We have been in California for the last five days, spending Christmas with our extended family!

The scenery is a far cry from New England's snowy landscape.

I received some very thoughtful, crafty gifts for Christmas!

Today the ladies of the family had a lovely brunch together, followed by a card-making party using Stampin Up products. Tracy demonstrated for us and brought some beautiful samples to inspire us!

We managed to create quite a mess as we worked around the coffee table!

And here we are with our creations!
Back row, l to r: Teka, Barbara, Debbie, Ellie, Emilie, and Kate.
Front row: Our hostess, Becca and me.

Throughout the proceedings, Becca's dog, Abby, supervised and lent support!!
It was such a lovely morning of friendship, laughter and creativity!! 


Songbird said...

Looks like fun!!

quiltcat said...

Hi Judy. How funny, your very nice comment on my blog arrived at the same time that i was looking at your newest posting! I immediately recognized the Stampin' Up! colors and designs--what a fun way to spend the day! I had brunch with my father today and it was very nice...and then i came home and continued to make cards, which i guess will be New Year's cards this year.

Lyn said...

I love the blog header photo Judy. It looks so wintery in a fabric sort of way!

Libby Fife said...

Glad that you had a good trip and such a fun time making cards. The gifts look like they will be fun to look through also.

Simone said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. I love your crafty presents too! x

123 123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen L R said...

Judy...the thermometer on my dashboard read 2 degrees on my way down the hill! your photos of palm trees is quite the beauty! and all the crafty fun...glad you are having such a fun time.

Meredith said...

What a fun holiday, and it looks like you have a great new stash of crafty gifts to start out the new year :) Have a happy one!

Lori said...

How fun! I want to jump in the picture and pet Abby :)