Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy February!


A change of pace, a new blog header, a temporary fix until I finish what I've been working on. I've taken a break from cruising craft blogs, just concentrating on a few.  Sometimes I think that seeing too much of all the wonderful, original work out there causes me to shut down and become blocked. So I'm working on a few ideas, enjoying the Valentine decorations I see everywhere, still de-cluttering and, basically, enjoying being indoors and cozy.
Hope you are having a terrific week!
Warmly,
Judy

4 comments:

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

This is a beautiful composition.

Shell said...

I would never even think you got blocked about your ideas, Judy. I guess we all do from time to time. Happy creating.

Libby Fife said...

Me too, me too! I can only firmly echo what you said:)

Great header and lovely new work. Glad to see both and thank you.

Lori said...

Nice header!