Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hearts All Around - A Day in the Life

a.m. project - organizing my collection of fabrics backed with fusible web. Most of these fabric are scraps from various projects and my favorite place for sorting things is on top of our bed.


Of course, I needed an objective eye to help me out.


Later, I walked with my friend Jean, and Meadow, my golden retriever friend.
This sweet dog helped me conquer my fear of dogs, so I made her a heart-patterned bandana.

  

She loves the snow, especially when she catches a well-directed snowball!


Our town square is graced by a tree strewn with hearts...

                                                  

And, at the grocery store, it's hard to forget that Valentine's Day is around the corner...


...very hard...


...to forget...



When there are
hearts all around!!!
                                                                             
                                                            

9 comments:

quiltcat said...

Kristy has impeccable taste in fabrics! It was nice of you to make the charming bandanna for your sweet canine friend. All of that other commercial stuff i can do without!

Libby Fife said...

A day in the life of Judy-really like that!

Kristy is a very good helper; where would we be without our office assistants? Or is she the manager? LOL!

Karen L R said...

a kitty+a pooch=a perfect post

Nan and =^..^= said...

Hi Judy, I also find that I end up sorting lots of things on our bed and the same thing happens...a cat assistant appears and settles down right on top of everything!
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day...

Lori said...

Your pets are so sweet. I love how cats like to sit right on things- my cat is ALL over my art table ALL the time! Wishing you lots of hearts this weekend :)

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shell said...

Mabel does the same thing when I have all my pictures and writings scattered about.
A Valentine's Day Tree..how lovely.

Cat said...

You were surrounded by hearts and sweethearts for Valentines!

Great photos of furry friends!

Julie Bagamary said...

The fabric remnants look like fun waiting to happen.