Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hearts All Around - Little Pins



Yesterday I felted some little heart pins, using dark red felt as a base for the wool roving. This is such a relaxing thing to do, just as long as I pay attention and don't stab myself with the felting needle! Today I added buttons from my stash and pin backs. These will make cute little Valentine's gifts!
Snow forecast for tomorrow!
Went to the grocery store today, along with everyone else in the area!
Hoping for little accumulation!
Time will tell!

4 comments:

Karen L R said...

LOVE 'em!

Nan and =^..^= said...

Adorable! We may get a little snow in the afternoon...today was sunny and a little milder which felt good!

Beatriz said...

You seem to trust the weather forecast. Summerstorms aren´t sure where to fall and in which intensity. It´s all very quick. Too much heat, a cold blow and that´s it. I´m so glad the temperature came down. It´s so disgustng having to cope with high temperatures!

Libby Fife said...

So sweet:)