Monday, May 5, 2014

Handmade Joy Exchange

I recently participated in the 3rd annual Handmade Joy Exchange,
created and hosted by my blogging friend Anne Butera of My Giant Strawberry.
7 bloggers from different states, plus one from England, participated.

I received the name of Laurie Lewis at Hedgerow Rose blog,
and I made this beaded fabric picture for her.


…and sent it along with a card I had made last year.


I received this beautifully wrapped package


an amazingly talented photographer 
and creator of beautiful handcrafted things.


Even the envelope was lovely!


The package contained these lovely postcards I cannot wait to send (after I have 
enjoyed them for a while!) ...


each one is a treasure...


and this is a beautiful Polaroid print which I have displayed
on my dresser.


And here is a tiny shadow box of whimsically named precious stones...


with a hanger on the back! I love tiny things!


Such an embarrassment of riches!!!
Cori, you are too kind and I love each and every gift!

Anne, thank you once again for facilitating this lovely exchange!

Hope everyone is having a very good day!

6 comments:

Anne Butera said...

Thank you, Judy, for joining in with the exchange again this year. It's always such a joy for me to see what everyone creates! Your pieces are beautiful!

cori said...

what a sweet post! i'm so glad you liked your package :) i had so much fun putting it together for you. and your beaded fabric picture is stunning!

Karen L R said...

such beauty!

Libby Fife said...

That is a lovely gift (both what you gave and what you received). Very lucky:)

sharon said...

Lovely, Judy. This was definitely a JOY exchange.

Simone said...

Wonderful exchanges all round! x