Thursday, December 6, 2007

Paper Angel

Here's a simple little angel, fashioned from parchment paper, a wooden ball and a circle of gold paper. I've used this pattern in various ways over the years, but love the stark simplicity of it done without frills, in natural colors. I'll show the same pattern with a totally different look in a future entry!

I was delighted to find out today that I was a winner in a give- away over at The Bunnies' Bungalow . This is a great blog, recommended to me by my blogging friend KJ over at Eye-Dyllic. KJ's blog is full of great quotations, vintage illustrations, and is always fun and interesting to read! You should check out both blogs - I'm sure you'll enjoy them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the angel, too. You are so right that the statement is made in it's simplicity!

KJ

tea time and roses said...

Judy your angel is beautiful! And I agree, the simplicity of her is what makes her so lovely. I can see you are really enjoying the holiday! :o) You have a beautiful weekend....

Merry Christmas!

Beverly