Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Holly Angel

Here's the little paper angel from two entries back, this time done in fabric over felt with a painted face. Over the years I've made angels in many forms and always enjoy designing and embellishing them.
Lately I've been preparing for Christmas, decorating and buying gifts. Can't wait to spend time with family and especially my daughter. I'm hoping to have some good "hanging out" time with her and my husband. We'll be visiting some very dear relatives and I know we'll have a great time.
Knowing how antsy I get if I'm not working with my hands, I'm preparing some hand quilting to bring with me. We'll have plenty to do, but I'll bring some sewing and the old sketch pad for whatever ideas that happen along!

1 comment:

tea time and roses said...

Judy she is beautiful!! I have been inspired to try an angel since your last post of your beautiful angel! Do you plan to do a tutorial....hint hint LOL! I really love them, and I would love to make one in pink for my Mom's bedroom. I know it is a busy time now, so please don't feel pressure but they are just so cute!!

Smiles...

Beverly