Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mini Abstract

My friend Janice sent me this ATC for November.
She had asked me if she might use my abstract design and I agreed, but nothing prepared me for this mini replica of my picture, done in green tones rather than brown. I absolutely love it, Janice, and, as I told you, I actually like your colors better than my own!!
My own ATCs for November and December have gone off in the mail to Janice, and I forgot to scan or take pictures of them!! Oh well, too much going on these days - hard to keep track of everything!!

4 comments:

summer girl said...

not to worry! I will scan your cards and send you the images...can't wait to get them!!!

Gayle said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I added another comment on my post in response. Merry Christmas:-)

summer girl said...

I like your new image!

Julie Bagamary said...

oooo I like this piece.