ART and STITCH by Judy Hartman

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mini Abstract

My friend Janice sent me this ATC for November.
She had asked me if she might use my abstract design and I agreed, but nothing prepared me for this mini replica of my picture, done in green tones rather than brown. I absolutely love it, Janice, and, as I told you, I actually like your colors better than my own!!
My own ATCs for November and December have gone off in the mail to Janice, and I forgot to scan or take pictures of them!! Oh well, too much going on these days - hard to keep track of everything!!

4 comments:

summer girl said...

not to worry! I will scan your cards and send you the images...can't wait to get them!!!

Gayle said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I added another comment on my post in response. Merry Christmas:-)

summer girl said...

I like your new image!

Julie Bagamary said...

oooo I like this piece.