Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Identity Crisis

If you read my blog (and I don't think anyone is reading it lately!) you might be wondering if I'm having an identity crisis! The photo in my "About Me" profile is the 3rd different one in a week. I changed from the one that's been there for a while. I substituted a different photo at the beginning of this week, but a friend (you know who you are!) told me that I looked like I was behind bars!!


So this is it for a while - a photo taken on my trip to Italy. I'm cracking up laughing at something, not unusual for me, and wearing my cooking school apron. And it was taken by my friend Ann.

By the way, if you stop by here, please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you! If you don't have a blog, leave it under "anonymous" and put your name in the body of the comment. Thanks! :))

5 comments:

Karen L R said...

i have been on the road and busy and away from the internet a lot. i LOVE this picture of you in your italian apron, this picture is a keeper, judy.

and for heaven's sake, we all have identity crises now and again. it's all about fine tuning who we are. nobody wants to get stale anyhow, right?

carry on, friend.

Judy Hartman said...

Thanks Karen! I've missed you and can't wait to read about your trip!

Joyce said...

Nice picture. Cooking school must have been great fun. I hope to take a cooking class someday, maybe Vietnamese or Thai.

Libby Fife said...

Identity Crisis! I had to laugh at that after the number of headers and backgrounds that I have gone through. At least your picture is current. Mine is about 5 years old! I don't even own those pants anymore, and if I did, I couldn't fit in to them!

supplies overflowing! said...

Hi Judy!
I'm still reading- though not commenting as often- I can't even seem to find the words for my blog...talk about an identity crisis!
~love the photo~
jenny