Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hartfelt!


In January of 2007, I began a little blog called Fabric Art and Crafts. Throughout the last 5 years, the name has changed, I've tried out different templates and headers, and along the way I've met some wonderful bloggers who I now call friends. In my first blog post, I set my intention by writing "now I'll have a place to 'show up' with my work, express my thoughts about what I'm working on and, hopefully, get some feedback on the results." These intentions have been fulfilled in every way. I love my blog, my blogging friends and the opportunity to share my work with others. I appreciate every comment I've received over the years and I'm looking forward to being a blogger for a long time to come.


I guess I really should say,
 "Happy Belated Birthday, Hartfelt!"

13 comments:

Lorinda.C.F said...

Happy belated Blogaversary Judy!! It's been wonderful knowing you xx

Simone said...

Long may your blog continue Judy. You are a highly inspirational and creative lady! x

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! It's so nice to have met you and followed along in your most recent artistic endeavours :)!
Stay inspired!

amanda white said...

Happy anniversary Judy!
Yummy cake.
Love the dots.
Keep on keeping on blogging!

Libby Fife said...

Well, happy belated birthday to Hartfelt! Great idea to celebrate. I have sure enjoyed your postings and photos, getting to learn about your family and your artwork. Thank goodness for the Internet!

Have a great Thursday Judy and keep up the good work:)

Karen L R said...

I hope you know how dear your blog is to me Judy. It's a reflection of your sweet and kind spirit.

Sending you celebratory hugs across the miles.

xo

sharon said...

Sweet Judy. Bless you and your work. Thank you for wandering over to "my place" and coming into my life. Reading each post I feel something akin to the grace of a benediction.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Judy. I wish your another successful and creative year on your blog.

Judy Hartman said...

See what I mean? Thank you so much, dear friends!!

Carol A. Babineau said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Hartfelt!

supplies overflowing! said...

Hi Judy!

Thanks for coming over to my blog, and leaving the comments. It's funny- I was thinking about you today, and how I needed to update your name on my blog list. When I saw your comment about having gone through different names,I knew I had to take action. I am happy to say that I have finally updated it.

Happy blog birthday! Good for you for keeping up so well.
I started in January of 2009, but I have truly slowed down. I would like to change the name of my blog, but I really have no clue how it would be done without losing the lovely people like you who say hello every now and then!
Keep up the beautiful work- see you again another day!
xo
jenny

Gwen said...

Congratulations and I am so glad I have found you:)
xxx

She Who Doodles said...

congratulations on 5 years of blogging. i've really enjoyed reading your blog and hearing about you and your kitties.