Monday, April 22, 2013

How to hold a Spring Bouquet

I found this funny little vase today while shopping
and couldn't resist buying it.


                                               Only 3 inches tall, it tips forward as if to say,
                                                             "See what I have to offer?"



Love the yellow interior!


It's perfect for a few little sprigs of forsythia,
wild violets or even dandelions!

I have a feeling that it will be holding many tiny bouquets
throughout the spring and summer!

Hope you're having a lovely day!!

5 comments:

sharon said...

tiny bouquets are my very favorite.
looking forward to seeing this little charming in a starring role on your blog often.

Nan and =^..^= said...

Adorable! Perfect for delicate little flowers!

Simone said...

A lovely little vase Judy! x

Jennifer Richardson said...

sooooo beautiful....I love that it's lopsy:)
-Jennifer

Lorinda.C.F said...

Such a sweet little vase. It is spring perfection!!