Saturday, July 26, 2014

ATCs From a Friend

I want to share some wonderful ATCs made by my dear friend, Elaine.
I was so thrilled when they arrived in my mailbox!


I love the way Elaine combines silhouettes with color,
and creates such natural scenes.
Having two cats, I can identify with their antics
in the first three images! And I imagine the lady in the fourth one asking,
"what do you think of this combination?" 
Elaine is the mother of my friend Karen, another talented artist,
who shows more of Elaine's ATCs on her blog, Sew and Sow Life.
Thank you, Elaine, for the small treasures!

Meanwhile, I've been busy making art this month and I'll 
post some of my projects soon.

Hope you're having a terrific weekend!!

6 comments:

Karen L R said...

Such fun to see my Mumsie's ATC's over here, Judy! Thanks for posting.

Amy Hauschild said...

they are lovely illustrations!

I really like your appliqued house, having also done some buildings as commissions I am doubly impressed with your patience and accuracy!
:) Amy

sharon said...

These are a treat, Judy. Lucky girl.

Andrea said...

Fabulous...just love the simplicity and contrast of these precious little works of art.

Simone said...

Wonderful ATC's from a very talented lady! x

Lorinda.C.F said...

what special treasures Judy! thanks for sharing them with us!! xx