Monday, July 24, 2017

100 Day Challenge Completed!

I'm so happy to have done the 100 Day Challenge. It taught me some valuable lessons about perseverance and how much I love being creative. I'll have a longer post about it soon, along with pictures I haven't posted, but meanwhile, here's a little lady I embroidered last week. She'll be part of a fabric book I'll tell you about later.


I haven't decided on a name for her yet, but I know it will be "Mrs." Something!

So glad you stopped by -
Have a wonderful week!

Added later - my friend Simone suggested the perfect name for her,
while elevating her position in society:

"Lady Rose Fortescue - Hartley"

Love it!!

7 comments:

sharon said...

She's lovely. Part of a fabric book....?
Congratulations, Judy. I very much look forward to what comes next.

Simone said...

Oh Judy! She is beautiful! I love the addition of pearls and the embroidered Roses. She looks like a Mrs Rose Fortescue-Hartley!!!

Shell said...

That is wonderful you finished your 100 day challenge.

Simone said...

I am glad you thought it the perfect name Judy! x

Karen L R said...

100!!!
I am so impressed, Judy!
Well done.

JenniferRipplespeak said...

I'm limping through a year long challenge (i made to my silly self)
to post a daily little celebration on instagram. Sometimes I feel downright snarky about it:)

Bravo to you for persevering through your challenge (can't tell you how many days I've skipped) and for the beauty you create in this messy world. It' resonates all through the universe, i imagine.
I celebrate your creativity!

Thanks for the beauty,
Jennifer

Anne Butera said...

Congratulations, Judy! Such a wonderful accomplishment! I'm so glad you persevered and that you enjoyed the challenge!