ART and STITCH by Judy Hartman

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Signs of the Day


Here's what is happening outside today!
Pretty, yes....




... but,  is this stop sign telling the snow something I am thinking?

And, are the signs in my sewing room trying to tell me something? 





(Page from Nikki McClure's 2010 calendar)

I can't control the weather, but I think it's time to get moving!!
Creativity is in the air!

Hope everyone is keeping warm and dry!!

6 comments:

Lyn said...

We had sleet, snow and sunshine today, just grey and miserable now! I love the snow, better when you don't have to go out in it!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Bia said...

A refreshing view from my tropical burning sentinel tower from which I havn´t dared stepping out the last few days. It´s raining today and I´m glad because I´s cooled down a little.

Libby Fife said...

That is some snow, my friend:) You are probably tired of being stuck inside. Sending some of our warm CA weather your way...

Simone said...

Did you stop and create? I can't wait to see what you have been up to! x

Cat said...

Time to create before the sunshine calls me outside!

Lori said...

Your snow pictures are beautiful!