Monday, February 11, 2013

Heartfelt February ~ Day 11

Today I'm sharing a couple of heart-themed doilies made by my friend Sharon.


I love the intricacy of this pattern. I had to study it for a minute before I saw the hearts -
how about you?

Crochet doilies by Sharon Butera

And this heart ornament is so pretty, with thicker thread and a scalloped edge.
It makes me want to learn how to crochet!!

Thank you so much, Sharon, for allowing me to feature your work!

We have freezing rain here today and mile high snowbanks!!
Just returned from doing errands and will stay put for the rest of the day!

Happy Monday, everyone!!

3 comments:

Lorinda.C.F said...

Such beautiful work! I've never tried crocheting either...it's on the list :-) Thanks for sharing Judy. I'm loving your month of love xx

Jennifer Richardson said...

your snowy lace
looks cozy and warm
and i'm glad you're tucked inside
safe
and with electricity to boot!
enjoy creating
while the winter lingers
awhile longer.
Spring will come.
Always it comes:)
-Jennifer

sharon said...

Thanks for sharing my crocheted hearts, Judy. Hard to tell that the top one is 19 inches across where as the bottom one, intended as an ornament, is only 3. Same cotton thread used for both and the same crochet hook. Kind of fun to see them on someone else's blog!
Again, thank you.