Saturday, January 31, 2015

On the Eve of February

I have been painting paper for ATCs...


and pinning some fabric art ideas to a large sheet of foam core.
 I'm still in the designing stage, obviously!


Do you like my floppy trees? I am experimenting with sheer fabrics and 
tulle over hand painted fabric in the background. 


More snow predicted for Sunday night into Monday. The snowbanks
will be gigantic!! Oh well, Spring will be here before we know it.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Smiles...
     Judy

4 comments:

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Love the progress on your new design, and I love the floppy trees. Gorgeous fabric background!

sharon said...

Such radiant color amidst the grey and recently white of the present season. Your beauteous work warms me.
Snow, cold, strong winds across the ridge top during the night and into today. But winter's longest month is no more.
Happy first of February.

Nan and =^..^= said...

Such beautiful colors and the trees are wonderful.
More snow today and maybe Thursday and Friday…stay warm.

Anonymous said...


So much snow and so much beautiful creativity going on in your home. :)