Thursday, May 4, 2017

Eleanor

 Eleanor has found a lovely new home in a Senior Community,


right next door to a handsome fellow named George.
They also live side by side in my sketchbook!


I've also been taking a new class in mixed media collage on canvas.
We are working on still lifes, and began with an underpainting in acrylic.
I've already worked on applying pieces of paper to the tablecloth and will continue 
next week with the other elements. I'm hunting around, looking for some of the 
nicer papers I have saved to use in this collage.


I hope you've had a great week, dear readers.
I have no idea who visits my blog (well, I have a few ideas!)
but I appreciate your taking the time to read and view my posts.


2 comments:

Simone said...

I like how George is looking at Eleanor across the page! x

Karen L R said...

Love this collage!!!