ART and STITCH by Judy Hartman

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Celebrating #49!

Bill and I celebrated our anniversary last week in the same way we've always done it, 

visiting the historic Longfellow's Wayside Inn where we had our wedding.

As always, our first stop was the Inn itself, where we had a delicious lunch 

in the main dining room.





After visiting the gift shop we drove to a nearby country store, along the way
passing the Martha Mary chapel in which we were married so many years ago.
There is also a little fabric store which I just HAD to investigate, but the quality of 
the fabrics was pretty bad so I only bought 1 yard!




It was a sunny, hot day, much like our wedding day,
and having this meaningful place to visit after all these years
is so special.



It always brings us back to that wonderful day in 1977 when 
we became man and wife.


Happy Anniversary to us!! ❤️

No comments: