Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Family

I have a great family - I'm so fortunate. Here we are at my nephew's wedding in September.
Bill is very patient about my projects scattered all over the house. If the dining table is stacked with fabric, batting, scissors and what-all, and I apologize, he'll jokingly say, "I see nothing!!"
Our daughter, Kate, lives in New York City and works at NYU. She is a creative force, making technical artwork and installations, a graduate of the Interactive Telecommunications Program at NYU. Much of her work incorporates her quirky sense of humor and always reflects her interest in ways of communicating.
My life is blessed in so many ways, but I feel especially lucky to have such a loving support system in my family. This is what inspires my art and crafts and allows me to try new things.
What could be more important?

3 comments:

Gayle said...

You have a beautiful family. There is a lot of love in that photo. :-)

Unknown said...

Nothing. Nothing could be more important. All three of you look like such sweethearts! Thanks for sharing this, Judy!

Unknown said...

What an awesome tribute to your family! You can tell by the smiles that there is mutual support and a genuine enjoyment of one another!

Kudos to your cheerleader of a husband! And, your daughter sounds amazing! She has to be a huge asset to her comrades!

Hugs, KJ