Saturday, July 19, 2008

Five Tablescapes in Five Days

Another challenge to get me moving - this time, tablescapes! 
I'm a person who spreads out on any clean surface, creating chaos with whatever project I happen to be working on. Although I'm trying to improve my ways, I usually leave a trail behind me -  I like to call it creative clutter. Eventually I do a big clean-up and put everything back in its place, but my dining room table often tells the story of my most recent artistic pursuits! 
Right now I'm thinking about the impact our daily habits make on a tabletop - little vignettes that tell a tale of what we've been up to in the course of our days. 
Tomorrow I will begin a series of tablescapes in fused fabric.
To be continued...! 

2 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Well this sounds interesting. I'm having a little trouble picturing what exactly it is you are going to be doing...so I will be waiting to see.

Gayle said...

I can't wait to see your upcoming posts. :-)Gayle