Tuesday, November 15, 2016

AEDM Day 15

Are we really halfway through November? Time seems to be flying by lately and I'm trying to get my house clean for the holidays. Unfortunately, I have a holiday sale coming up, so I'm trying to finish up a few things for that and I keep getting ideas for new items to make. Not such a bad thing, really!

I've been wanting to make some angels and I came across these little brown cardstock doilies I had purchased a while ago - light bulb moment - wings!! Then I thought, paper angels would be so much easier than stitched ones! And thus, the cleaning was forgotten and the designing begun!


Let's see - keep it simple, feet or no feet, white accents or colored, eyes open or closed, punched flowers or not, wearing a cape? etc, etc, etc… Lots of decisions, but this is what I love!
And now I'm imagining them in wool with lace wings, or gingham, or…..
Back to housework for awhile, but there will be more creating tonight!!

Hope you're having a great day!!

1 comment:

Simone said...

Have fun creating your Angels Judy! x