Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Art Every Day Month is Back!

Well, I'm doing it again - jumping into Leah Piken Kolidas' Art Every Day Month November challenge. I've done it a few times before and I wonder, what is it that  motivates me to do this at such a busy time of year. I don't know, there's an excitement to it and it gets me moving creatively. I can promise you, I will skip days, but let's see how I do!

My first piece is something I finished up yesterday - 
a stitched and painted narrative portrait of a fierce lady...



Angela
"Strong willed, stubborn, never takes no for an answer,
always generous to a fault, quick to recognize an injustice."

Thanks for visiting - hope you have a great day!


4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Hi Judy! I love your strong willed girl. Her accessories are fabulous.

Karen L R said...

FUN! A month of Judy! xo

Simone said...

She sounds like she would make a great presidential candidate!!! Good luck with the art everyday challenge Judy. You're off to a great start! x

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

Hi Judy
I reopened my Flickr account so I could participate too! It's been a few years. Angela sounds like someone I'd hang out with ;).
Stay inspired!