Sunday, November 27, 2016

AEDM - Day 27

Could it be day 27 of Art Every Day Month?
I'll be sad to see it end, but hope to keep up the creative energy
I've been feeling long after it is over.

Today I was hoping to make some wintery fabric landscapes
to have copied and to use on holiday cards for our sale next weekend.
I soon discovered, when I put them on my own copier,
that even white textured fabric translates to plain white,
and they were not very appealing.
I decided to just finish these up and offer them as completely 
handmade cards, at a higher price.
Frankly, it was a bit disappointing. I think I'm getting tired 
of preparing for this show and am anxious to get 
back to doing some different things.
Meanwhile, I'm close to being done, so onward and upward!!



1 comment:

Simone said...

Lovely leafless trees and textures and soft colour palette Judy. x