Monday, January 28, 2008

Pencil Bouquet

I've been cleaning my studio, gathering like things together, and realized that I have quite a collection of colored pencils! Placed in a flower pot, they look so pretty I just had to post them on my blog. The little painted cat was a gift from my daughter Kate after her first trip to Mexico.
I am working away on my January wall hanging and hope to post the finished piece on Thursday, just squeaking under the wire for January!
I do know that my February wall quilt will contain red, but that is all I know for now! Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a pretty pencil bouquet. And, the psychedelic cat is a nice touch!

KJ

Gayle said...

Seeing those pencils makes me want to sketch out a quilt design. :-)

Unknown said...

WE WERE ONLY 2 BRAVE SOULS WHO DECIDED TO TAKE ON THE "MAKING 50 DESIGN CHALLENGE," BUT WE ARE ON MY BLOG IN ALL OF OUR SPLENDOR. CHECK US OUT!

Oh Happy Day,
KJ