Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Window Dressing

Our town's Art Walk continues, and I stopped last night to snap some photos
of my movie star pictures in the window of Florence's Fashions.



Audrey and Marilyn look comfortable amidst the glitter and glamor of the window decorations,
don't you think?

(I love that there is a chandelier in the window!)

Thursday and Friday nights there will be receptions for some of the artists, so we'll
be party hopping in our own little town!
This is such a fun event!

Hope you're having a good week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look incredible Judy!! Congrats!
Stay inspired!

fromyourmindseye.com said...

Judy, Your work looks great in the window. I wish I could be there, enjoy Fall and participate with you. Enjoy.

AnneE Holden said...

These are great, Judy. How I miss the creativity behind dressing the Revere Gallery windows.

Judy Hartman said...

Yes, AnneE, remember the giant foam core palm tree you made? Katie loved it!

Simone said...

Judy, your pictures look very much at home in the shop window. Enjoy the receptions! x

Lorinda.C.F said...

Ooh! they look just amazing. Perfectly glamorous and gorgeous! xx